Non-Resident Landlords

If you live outside the UK, but own and let a property in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, or if you are thinking of doing so, we will be pleased to help by registering you with HMRC. We will prepare your lettings accounts, calculate your profits, prepare your Self Assessment Tax Returns and calculate the tax payable.

We offer a fast efficient service for Non-Resident Landlords. Distance is not a problem. We have clients in the “four corners of the Earth” but fortunately if you have broadband, we have the Cloud at our disposal for the exchange of documents. We would be pleased to help, so do get in touch.

Call +44 1702 205066. Email If you wish we can arrange a Skype meeting to discuss your requirements.